Pragmatism. Honesty. Thirst for Knowledge.
Why Golden State?
We strongly value professional development for each member of our team. To ensure that employees continue to grow as leaders, strategists, and experts in their field, Golden State offers a diverse number of training opportunities held weekly. These training offerings include:
- Subject Area Expertise
- Leadership Development
- Strategy Implementation
- Effective Communication
- Diversity and Cultural Sensitivity
- Public Speaking
- Team Building
- Business Planning and Writing
... and much more!
Here at Golden State, we work hard to play hard! We observe 11 national paid holidays off for our team, including one floating holiday chosen by the employee upon manager's approval. In addition, we offer our team 20 days Paid Time Off accrued throughout each year.
Golden State offers a complete health care package following a 90 day probation period. This includes:
- Added raise immediately following completion of probation period
- Full health insurance with the Silver Kaiser Plan, with employer contribution of 80%
- 401(k) with up to 4% matches on employee contribution
- Bonuses based on contributions and company success
- Cell phone and transport reimbursement
Our managers at Golden State are sensitive to employee obligations, and believe in creating a schedule that achieves ample productivity while maintaining a work-life balance. Transparency is key, and we are happy to work toward satisfying your needs and overall company success.
We are loyal to our employees and want them to grow along with our company. To ensure this, Golden State works toward employee skill and position advancement. As opportunities and roles develop, we look internally to ensure we are meeting our team's financial and professional needs.